Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina

Everyone, please take a moment and donate to some disaster relief fund for the Katrina. Here's a site keeping track of all the links of where you can donate. A few moments, a few dollars, and a tax deduction.

As I have alluded to in the past, I'm from the south and all my family is down there. My Uncle and his family live in New Orleans, so this hits pretty close to home for me. They had to evacuate and haven't been able to return yet to see if there is any home to return to. And they're the lucky ones, unlike those poor souls trapped in the Superdome or those even unable to get that far.

New Orleans is basically a big lake right now. Mississippi might be worse off, but with a more spread out population it might be harder to deliver aid. This is America's Tsunami. Please help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home