Friday, August 05, 2005

Reason for the blogging hiatus

One of the features of being a public accountant is that it is not a 9-5 job. This does give me flexibility when it comes to taking breaks when things are slower, but when the work needs to get done, it needs to get done. August 15 is a tax deadline, and also I'm taking off all next week for a much needed vacation. Combine those things, and you have an accountant who just hasn't had time to blog :-(

When I return, I assume I will be blogging about how close the Phils are to first place in the NL East. Other than that unfortunate train wreck in Houston, the Phils have been playing great for quite a while now. I expect it to continue, and I can't imagine that Houston's surge can continue all season.

IMHO, the wild card (and possibly the NL East as well) will come down to which team gets hot last. The Phils are still in an excellent position, and are certainly capable of winning the WC.

Go Phils!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home