Thursday, August 25, 2005

What a difference a couple of days make...

two wins, and the Phillies have doubled their chances of getting to the playoffs! And who is our biggest competition? Not the Marlins or the Astros, but the Mets! We are only 1 game ahead of them in the loss column, remember, and they have a much better run differential than we do.

Over at Tradesports, we have a 24% chance of winning the WC, and a 12% chance of winning the division. The Mets don't get as much love in the free market, you notice.

Lately I've been working, moving into my house, and prepping for my fantasy draft. I have a lot of thoughts on draft strategy, which I plan to share in a future post. I guess you can say that my blog is becoming self-indulgent :-)

Requiem to a great blog. Come back!

Check out this new website called fangraphs. I'm impressed. Very high on the coolness factor. See visually Abreau's history of GB/LD/FB %.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Oisín/Wizlah said...

Hey PK, welcome back. I envy your time to blog - but I should be back soon as well (cue more rants about nothing in particular and the phillies in general).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home