Monday, February 20, 2006

I admit this blog is pretty funny...

Check it out. PhilliesSucks.com has a count down to 10,000 losses by the Phillies, which looks like it will occur sometime in late 2007. I think the city should have a parade or something.

Imagine the thrill of lining up with literally tens of people, looking at all time terrible players and managers from the past who contributed to so much futility. My only question would be who would be the grand marshall of the 10,000 loser parade? I suspect this guy has his opinions.

What do you think? What one man or woman contributed the most to your continuing Phillies misery? Who would you stay up for all night to throw tomatoes at at the 10,000 loser parade? Vote in the Comments section.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger MrPhillySucks said...

10,000 losses is so sad it makes me laugh. Having only one world championship to show for all the losses makes me sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home